We have had so much fun this holiday season! We enjoyed Magglio and all of his antics and this year we added a fun advent calendar and had so much fun with different activities/ projects each night!
I really hope that Hannah and David grow up with great memories, and I hope that the holidays are a particularly special time for them. I want them to enjoy the fun of the season, but my deepest wish is for them to embrace the love of Christ.
This year's advent activities (not in order) so I can remember next year!
1. Add a new ornament to the tree (this year we added a ballerina and a Woody)
2. "Elf" the neighbors
3. Write a list for Santa
4. Go to the Christmas Train
5. Watch It's A Meaningful Life
6. Make Oliver and Sophie holiday treats
7. Go look at Christmas lights
8. Decorate a gingerbread house
9. Pick out a gift for Daddy
10. Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas and pop popcorn
11. Pick out gifts for a needy family from our church
12. "Rudolph" Daddy's car
13. Christmas craft (foam Christmas trees)
14. Watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas
15. Make Christmas cookies
16. Pick out Jesus' birthday cake
17. Read the Christmas Story and play with nativity puppets
18. Open and read a new Christmas book
19. Give a gift to Ms. Meggie (our babysitter)
20. Go see The Nutcracker and add a nutcracker to our collection
21. Have Christmas ice cream for dessert (peppermint chocolate chip- they didn't like it!)
22. Do a good deed for someone (without them knowing)
23. Open gifts from each other (they were so sweet picking out gifts for each other)
24. Shop for groceries for a family in need
I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!!